Alliant Therapy Group (ATG) is currently hiring skilled clinicians who have experience in providing counseling services to adults. Our clientele seeks services for a range of presenting concerns, especially trauma, depression, anxiety, and couples counseling, so specific training and experience in these areas is greatly preferred. We respond to all applicants.
Become part of a supportive and collaborative team environment! Our clinicians are compassionate and committed to serving the greater Seattle area and Snohomish County, and dedicated to their own continued growth as counselors. ATG offers quality mental health care practiced with competence and a strong sense of ethics, so that our clients feel respected and valued on the journey toward reaching their fullest potential. Currently we are providing services with a hybrid of in-person and/or telehealth options.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Assessing and treating clients’ presenting concerns
- Managing caseload documentation and administrative tasks
- Participating in clinical consultation and/or supervision
- Coordinating care with other providers as appropriate
- Providing community resources or referrals as needed
- Clinicians may choose part-time or full-time work, with preference given to full-time applicants.
- This position requires some evening and/or weekend time, with appointments in person and/or via telehealth.
- Clinicians provide their own computer that can support video sessions, and either have their own strong internet connection in a confidential space or are welcome to use ATG offices for internet and privacy.
- This is a W2 Employee position.
- Required: Master’s degree in a behavioral science
- Required: current State of Washington licensure as Master’s level associate clinician (LMHCA, LMFTA, LSWAIC, etc.)
- Preferred: current State of Washington licensure as Master’s level clinician (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, etc.)
- Required: 1+ years of recent, continuous experience as a clinician in the mental health field
- Respect for diverse clients from all walks of life
- Commitment to professional code of ethics
- Experience, additional training, and/or certification in working with adults experiencing trauma, depression, anxiety, and/or couples counseling
- Effective and compassionate communication skills when engaging with staff, clients, and the community
- Ability to work in a collaborative, community-oriented setting
- Ability to manage various aspects of clinical work while meeting administrative deadlines
- ATG provides all professional marketing and networking to help build your caseload;
- Manages client intakes and schedules your first appointment with new clients;
- Pays for administrative tasks (including documentation, communicating with clients, and other duties as assigned);
- Offers a stipend for Continuing Education;
- Maintains comfortable and confidential office space with reliable internet;
- Offers flexibility to make your own schedule with morning, evening, and weekend hours available;
- Provides regular training opportunities;
- Offers paid, twice-a-month clinical group consultation;
- Provides access to our electronic health records system;
- Values each clinician’s balance of work and self-care;
- Supports clinicians in growing both personally and professionally alongside a talented and dedicated group of colleagues doing the same!
Send your cover letter, resume or CV, and three professional references to [email protected].
ATG values diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate or tolerate harassment on the basis of any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.